The number of invoices ignored way past their due dates is increasing.
And so, it only makes sense that you want to know who you’re dealing with. A company’s payment history tells you at a glance how prompt an existing or prospective customer is when it comes to paying invoices. It’s presented in a simple and graphic form, exactly like you’re used to from Companyweb.
Companyweb has spent many years collecting data on the payment history of Belgian businesses to create this overview. Many companies have partnered with us on this task, and together we protect each other from non-payers, while the good payers are rewarded.
Would you like to find out how prompt a company is when it comes to paying?
- Share your experiences in respect of payments from other companies with us, and in exchange you get free access to the payment history of the companies in our database.
- The information you provide us is treated completely confidentially and anonymously.
- If you use one of the following accounting packages, then it is even easier to share information – so easy that all you have to do is click a button once a month.
No accounting package? It’s still easy as pie to provide us with the data.
- Expert M
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Calculo 7
- Win Auditor
- Desk Solutions
- Oras III
Want to partake in our payment history service? Then contact us!
- 42% is paid within 30 days
- 4% is paid between 30 and 60 days
- 21% is paid between 60 and 90 days
- 8% is paid between 90 and 120 days
- 23% is paid between 120 and 160 days
- 2% is paid 160 days
If you want immediate access or if you’d like to hear more about our service by phone, then we’ll be happy to help you out.
+32 2 752 17 60.